Saturday, March 9, 2013

Leaving Loved Ones

 Perhaps one of the hardest things that I am having to deal with is leaving my family for a year and a half. I know that I am doing it for the right reasons, but it doesn't make it any easier. These people are amazing, they love me for me, they know how to make me laugh, and they know when I need to just be left alone to read a book. I love each and every one of them. And I will miss them.

This is my beautiful big sister Kaitlyn, who has always been my teacher and example.
My goofy little sister Brenna, who reminds me to relax and enjoy life.
My amazing mother who never ceases to amaze me and keeps us all laughing.
My little brother Porter, who is the most dedicated person I know. And who will probably leave on his mission before I get home. 
My fantastic father, who loves us each so much and who would do anything for us.
My beautiful great-grandmother who is battling Alzheimer's and who taught me to do embroidery when I was nine years old. 
My great-aunt, who is probably the most creative person I know, and who you can't help but laugh around.

This one is for my brother-in-law who has made my sister so very happy and  for that, I cannot thank him enough.
This is My cousin Kycen, he is one of my favorite people in the whole world! I'm really gonna miss this kid. 
This is my Grandma Linda, she has been one of the most supportive people in my life and has always been there for me.


This is certainly not everyone that I am going to miss, but they are a few. And I thank them for their influence in my life. 













No comments:

Post a Comment