Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mormon Missionaries with Mustaches???

Another Week Gone!                                                                                       Sept 2, 2013

Well Folks, time sure does fly. I know that I say that a lot, but seriously! I'm almost to my 5 month mark as a missionary. I only have a little over a year left! That is so crazy to me!! I don't know what to do about this life! But that's okay! 

Hello fellow beings, this is Elder Jensen (I come from the Norway) and Elder Palmer! We currently are serving in the same ward as Sister Roe.what to say about Sister Roe, well she has an awesome laugh, but you guys already knew that! (baaaaaahhh) (that would be a sheep, if you catch our drift). Anyway's it is a pleasure to serve around Sister (Taylor) Roe, she is a real hoot! Little side note, Elder Palmer has the same first name as Sister Roes mother, who is also called Sister Roe but that's not the first name we're talking about, otherwise we'd have lots of people with the same first name. Now at
The Elder's overtaking Tay's email! Fun loving Young men!
 
this point you're probably thinking:"What strange people" and in a way we'd have to agree, if it wasn't for the fact that we've been away for a long time...a  very long time which when you're not around females and other normal people as often, it makes you a little weird, actually really weird. But that's besides the point, we hope that you have enjoyed this email and hope that ya'll like banana's and sheep!:) 

Love, Elders Jensen (I come from the Norway) and Palmer (Same first name as Sister Roe's mother)

Yeah, hope you all enjoyed that crazy little message from the Elders. Elder Jensen isn't actually from Norway. He's from Rexburg, Idaho...yep. :) Anyways! This week! 

We had Pday at the fort in Halden again, Elder Gilreath got attacked by stinging nettle, that was rough...And I got scared really bad by Elder Palmer when we were exploring, that was not so fun...but it's was pretty funny. So that's a plus! We also went to the border again, that was fun! 

We had our Zone Conference in Oslo again, and Elder Kearon came and did our meeting, it was awesome! I got a lot of really good advice! So that was really fun! He loves us Sisters, it seems like most people that we talk to love the Sisters because they are the ones that made a difference personally in their lives. Don't get me wrong, the Elders are amazing and they do so much that we can't as Sisters, but sometimes it takes a sister. 
                                               Who wouldn't love the Sister missionaries!
We are going to have a great Pday today, we're having a big breakfast all together, (cooked by Elder Maddock) after which we are all going to finish emails and studies, followed by watching a Disney movie and playing games! It's going to be pretty fun. 

Sorry this email is lame and short. Nothing really happened this week. We had dinner at the Bishops and Elder Gilreath got attacked by Bratz dolls and stuffed animals. And other than that we just had a lot of meetings this week. This next week is going to be better I think. 
                                               Tay writing home in her 'Dude Ranch tee'!  :)
I told President about how for some reason I keep feeling like I should go to Tromsø and he said, "That's good to know...the area is big enough for two sets of missionaries..." So I guess we'll see here in 4ish weeks where I'm headed next. I'm definitely starting to go kind of stir crazy here...I love the people, and the ward members, but I keep feeling like I need somewhere, or something, new...Ah well! I'm going to send some more pictures soon! I love you all and hope you all have a great week!!! 

Always!
Søster Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment