Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's almost Christmas!

Hei Hei,                                                                                                     Dec 16, 2013

I honestly don't have that much to say about the past week. It was kinda long, I'm super tired, but hey, that's okay. 'Cause it's almost Christmas!!! 

I am seriously so excited for Christmas! We are going to be spending Christmas day with two different families! So that will be fun! We are discouraged from proselyting around Christmas because everyone will be really angry if we do...so we're going to be studying and hanging out with Members a lot! Also we will have a Zone Conference right after Christmas, which will be combined with my zone and the East zone, so I'll see lots of familiar faces, so that will be good!! :) 


Just hanging out and being goofy

We taught a Swedish man this week! He was really cool! Hopefully we will be able to meet with him again soon! We'll see. But the coolest thing was that I could understand everything he said!! Yeah! That's right! Sister Roe understands Swedish!! BooYeah! I was pretty excited! It was quite the blessing since neither Sister Landry nor Sister Hornback could understand him. I thought it was cool!
My cousin hahaha

Also we taught an investigator this week that has just been really struggling! He's lost a lot in the past year and has had to start from scratch here in Norway, which is really hard to do. But as we talked to this humble man, that still has his faith and trust in God, I felt the spirit so strong!                                                                                                             I know that God knows our circumstances. Yeah, life can be super frustrating, you can have lost everything and have no where to turn, you may be despised of men, but you ARE NOT ALONE. God Loves His Children. He is aware of us. He knows how to help us, and He is going to give us these different trials to help us become the people that He needs us to be. 

I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father, that is aware of me. I know that I am a daughter of a Heavenly King. I know that I can trust in Him completely.

 I know that God knows our circumstances. Yeah, life can be super frustrating, you can have lost everything and have no where to turn, you may be despised of men, but you ARE NOT ALONE. God Loves His Children. He is aware of us. He knows how to help us, and He is going to give us these different trials to help us become the people that He needs us to be. 
Crazy snow!!! I love it. My companions....not so much!

I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father, that is aware of me. I know that I am a daughter of a Heavenly K  We had an open house in the church last night. The primary did the program. At the end there was a slide show that was all of the primary kids' pictures set to a violin playing "I am a Child of God". As I looked around the room at all the primary children, and their families. It was reconfirmed to me, once again that we are all Children of our Heavenly Father. 

And He sent His perfect son here to Earth for us. To show us the way, to help us understand, to bring us home. Everything on this Earth is His. Including us. I love this time of year. Where we can focus on the gift of His son, Jesus Christ. A helpless babe, wrapped in swaddling clothes, and wrapped in a manger, who became the Savior of the world. Christ was on the path to progression just like we are now. Oh the idea of who we can become. 

I am so thankful for the chance to help others see their potential and to more fully understand my own. I love you all! I miss you all! I pray for you all! I hope you all have a fantastic week! 

Always!!
Soster Roe
  
P.S. Mom and Grandma Roe...I hope that you both have a fantastic Birthday!!  I miss you both and pray for you always! I love you so much!!!!! Consider yourself hugged!!!

Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment