Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Learning a NEW Language!

Hallo Alle Sammen!                                                                                       Dec. 9, 2013

Drammen at night
Well, how are you? Life here in Norway is a crazy and good as ever! It is FINALLY snowing here! It's been snowing for the past two days and it's a beautiful and welcomed sight! I am loving it! My companions, who are from Mississippi and St. George Ut, are a little scared of it I think...But they'll learn to love it! :) 


We had a really cool moment last week! We were out bonking and we met a lady that was deaf. Okay, so why is that cool? Because Sister Landry already knew a little sign language! So we were able to teach her right then and there! And now we are learning Norwegian Sign Language!! Oh yeah! It is one of the coolest things ever! I am loving it! 

And now there are people all over the place that we are running into that are deaf! It's kinda crazy! I'm excited to continue learning tegnspråk! I think it's beautiful how a prayer is still a prayer, even when you aren't saying anything. And a testimony is just as strong!
Feeling a little like a soldier!


We also had Zone Leader Training on Friday and we talked about Mount Everest....Pres was in charge....

It was good though. We talked about the different challenges and obsticles that we see on our missions. And how we can overcome them to reach the top. 

Then yesterday we went to Romerike right after church because Sister Landry and Sister Hornback had a consert! So I just recorded the whole Jule Konsert and talked to a few long lost members from Fredrikstad and Sandvika! Also I met several members from Trondheim that are now praying for me to come to Trondheim. :) It was fun! They were all really sweet!
Look who found me! My YW from Sandvika!!! So happy!


I am just so excited about this snow that I don't know what do to with myself! :) It's a beautiful thing! 

Well we're headed ice skating today and we will hopefully also be having a snowball fight! Wahoo! Bring it! 

PS All of the missionaries in my zone are trying to get me to go down to Provo after the mission.........We'll see if it happens...maybe just for a visit...if they give me a REALLY good reason. :) 
SNOW FINALLY!!

STAYING WARM...STUDYING IN FRONT OF FIRE

Love you all! Praying for you all! 

Always!

Søster Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment