Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The work is on FIRE!

Koss går det med dåkker?!?!                                                                        Aug 11, 2014

Just a heads up for y'all I have like 4 minutes to write this email. Sorry. But today is actually not pday and we only have a half an hour to email today. 

Why is it not pday, you ask? Well cause we are taking a two day trip to Bergen this week! One day for pday and the other day we are having a mission conference with Elder Dyches! 
Another pretty sunset

So I will be sure to take lots of pictures and send them to you all next week! I am so stoked to be back in vestlandet, even if it's just for a couple days, and it is bergen... :) Koss går det med dåkker?!?!


Anyways! 
Soaked to the Bone! hahaha

Okay cool story for this week! A man that we have been teaching for months finally commited to baptism! I am so stoked for him! He is a wonderful man! Huge blessing!

Also, just so you know, the work sure is a hastening! Right now in the trondheim ward we have scheduled a baptism a week for the next 3 weeks! That's what's up people! This crazy life just keeps a moving along!!! 

Wish I had more time so that this would be a little better articulated...but time is out! 

So I love you all! I miss you all! I pray for you all!

Until next week!

Adios! Ha det! Ciao!

Always!
Søster Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment